Sunday, September 25, 2016

Work Ethic

Work ethic is a quality that benefits a worker in a variety of situations, and it is a key factor in how and whether of not a person can complete jobs and tasks efficiently and accurately. The three main qualities that compromise work ethic are ability to use interpersonal skills, initiative, and dependability. Interpersonal skills are vital to co-worker and customer interaction. Additionally, having an initiative when carrying out tasks to get them completed quickly and efficiently. Finally, applying dependability to everyday work so that one can be trusted with important information and jobs. Altogether, these three components make the ideal worker to any employer.

In my OWEI, I received a score of 5.81 in interpersonal skills, 6.31 in initiative, and 5.86 in dependability. All traits were scored out of 7, and I scored the most in initiative. I've learned that I can possibly work on my interpersonal skills and sense of dependability. In my workplace throughout the year, I will strive to be more socially interactive and be more dependable with clients and co-workers. Alongside improvement, I will use my initiative trait to its fullest capability and advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment