Sunday, December 18, 2016

My Essential Question

How do I develop a graphic design that is memorable, effective, and changes the audience?

* Why did you select this as your essential question?

Graphic designs have been known to inspire movements, propaganda, ideas, and other grand changes in society in history, but they can just as easily become plain and forgettable. Since I wish to grow and work at the best of my ability in the field, I hope to learn how to exceed standards.

* What excites you most about finding the answer to this essential question?

I would not only be able to apply it to all my designs and creative process, but also using to make visual communications that reaches the audience in the best way possible.

* Do you feel that this question accurately reflects a desire/need that you have to find out more about this topic?

Yes, with all given factors that could be incorporated to design, I've wondered if there are a key set of attributes that make a successfully memorable design.

No comments:

Post a Comment