Sunday, January 22, 2017

January 16

The goal of researching for my essential question, "How do I develop a graphic design that is memorable, effective, and changes the audience", is to find and apply the key factors in visual communication most that efficiently and effectively persuades/informs an audience. Graphic designs can often be easily be forgettable, bland, or even inefficient in their purpose. I wish to find graphics that exceed their purpose in marketing and other fields of use. To provide an adequate presentation, I could pick some visual mediums such as graphics and small motion presentations to give examples and input in the most relatable way possible. Additionally for my project's "real inquiry", I could analyze my fellow students and my own designs/clients in my Graphic Design II class, as well as interviewing other graphic designers and their experiences (whether they be independent, in a company, and so on).

No comments:

Post a Comment